Guernsey FC Terms & Conditions(see below for soccer school terms and condtions)
Orders and Delivery Times
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Guernsey FC reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
All orders are normally processed within 1 business day, Channel Island orders will be delivered within 1/2 days. For UK orders, expect approximately 2-3 business days to receive your order but please allow up to 7 working days. For International Orders typically these will be delivered within 6-8 working days but please allow up to 15 days. If there is a problem with your order, you will receive a call or email within 2 business days from the time the order was placed. Remember, if there is a problem with your order, this will often result in a shipping delay until the problem is resolved. Where relevant tracking numbers are available 1-2 days after the order has been processed.
We appreciate your trust and business and will do what we can to fulfill your needs and keep you as a customer.
All prices are subject to change and in certain circumstances may include postage costs. For full details, on postal charges please see the relevant page within the Information section of this site.
We apologize for any discrepancies caused by typographical errors and reserve the right to correct them. We are not obligated to sell items at mis-marked prices. We apologize and make every effort to avoid these errors.
We are not obligated to carry any item that has been discontinued by a manufacturer. All items are subject to availability. As the manufacturers' product lines change, our product line changes also.
Occasionally, items may not be available to ship at the time of your order. If we are unable to ship the item within 2 business days, you will be notified. You will then have the option to cancel the order or place the item on back order.
All products listed in this website will be the price you pay (and will include delivery charge where relevant). We can guarantee that there are NO hidden admin charges that you may get asked to pay upon receipt of your order, unlike perhaps some other websites, who cannot offer this guarantee.
Postage charges are calculated in the checkout process of the website once you choose your destination country. You may be liable for local import taxes in your area based on the total order value; it is your reasonability to check with your local authorities.
All items are shipped to the address as supplied by the customer via the website automatically. If the address supplied is incorrect and the item therefore has subsequently not reached its destination, no replacements will be sent out until the original order has been received back to us. Any orders that go missing due to an incorrectly supplied address are the customer’s responsibility.
As stated above, all items are shipped to the address as supplied by the customer via the website automatically. If, for any reason, a delivery is refused and returned to ourselves as ‘undelivered’, any postage charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, GUERNSEY FC. IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, GUERNSEY FC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY STATED ON THIS WEB SITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, NEITHER GUERNSEY FC. NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, Shop Offshore Ltd. DOES NOT LIMIT ITS LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT ONLY THAT IT ARISES AS A RESULT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF GUERNSEY FC, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES. MERCHANDISE SOLD BY GUERNSEY FC. IS GUARANTEED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT UNDER THEIR OWN TERMS OF WARRANTY. CLAIM CONSIDERATION WILL BE MADE IN A QUICK AND JUST FASHION BY THE MANUFACTURER. THE PARTS MANUFACTURER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED FROM ANY DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, TESTING AND USE OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT AND LIABILITIES FOR SUCH DAMAGES. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
The return/exchange of merchandise can be made within 7 days of receipt with prior approval ONLY. If the claim is due to damage or shortage you must keep the package and packaging for the carrier to inspect. NO merchandise can be returned/exchanged once installed. You MUST EMAIL FIRST before returning/exchanging an item. Items returned/exchanged without prior authorization WILL NOT be accepted or credited. The merchandise must be returned/exchanged in sellable condition. Returned/exchanged merchandise shipping cost will be paid for by the customer and all merchandise is subject to a minimum 5% restocking cost or actual restocking charge from the manufacturer, whichever is greater. Discontinued or closeout items CANNOT be returned/exchanged, no exception. Once a return/exchange authorization number is issued, the return/exchange must be in possession of Guernsey FC. within 7 business days.
Remember, an exchange is considered to be a return and will be subject to the same terms.
Our number one goal is to provide you with the best service for the lowest price. Mistakes and errors do occur, and we promise we will make every reasonable effort to correct the problem. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
All images are the copyright of Guernsey FC, You are not permitted to use these images, only when expressly authorised in writing by Guernsey FC. You will not assist or facilitate with any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such images unless authorised in writing by Guernsey FC
Any damage to your box and/or its contents from shipping should be reported directly to the freight carrier. Guernsey FC is not responsible for shipping damages.
In the event that an order is cancelled by the customer for ANY reason, Guernsey FC WILL charge a 5% cancellation fee.
It's easy to pay for your order:
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta and Maestro.
Guernsey FC respects your privacy and only collects the information necessary to facilitate the delivery of our products to our customers. All information is kept confidential and secured. We may periodically send emails to our customers if subscribed informing them of updates to our services and latest offers.
Our Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Certain areas of our Website use industry standard SSL to encrypt sensitive data, like your billing address. We record IP addresses of persons submitting orders to aid fraud prevention and will disclose any information necessary to fully co-operate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers.
We collect Contact and Delivery information (e.g. name, billing address, delivery address and email address). The Customer's Contact and Delivery information is used to get in touch with the Customer when necessary and to supply products as ordered.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Guernsey FC utilises cookies to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide personalised features.
You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting our Customer Services Team immediately by emailing email@example.com.
Soccer School Terms & Conditions
1. There are limited spaces on all courses to ensure a maximum learning experience is achieved. Therefore, bookings will be handled on a first come first served basis.
2. Groupings will be made based on age/ability etc. following an assessment by the staff. Children may be moved within groups, to ensure relevant knowledge and skills is adapted and delivered accordingly.
3. Appropriate clothing must be provided at all sessions, e.g. Shin Pads, Football Kit, Warm Clothing, Rainproof tops, etc. Failure to have all equipment may result in the child not being allowed to participate.
* Guernsey FC clothing/kit is available to purchase, please see website/ask a member of the coaching staff for details of the range available.
4. Each child should bring a bottle of water with them to ensure they are properly hydrated.
5. No refunds will be given.
6. Bookings will only be confirmed and a place secured once payment has been received.
7. The Guernsey FC Soccer School reserve the right to refuse participation of a child at their discretion.
8. All children on the course must adhere to our safety policies and code of conduct/behaviour.
9. The Guernsey FC Soccer School do NOT accept responsibility for any child from more than 5 minutes before a session commences and more than 5 minutes at the end of a session. Therefore please ensure your child is not left unattended outside of these times. We also need to be made aware who will be collecting the child at the end of each session, to ensure there are no handover issues.
10. On occasions we may need to merge or move some sessions for various reasons, e.g. weather, class numbers, etc. Of course we plan to keep any disruptions to an absolute minimum, however should the need arise, communication will be made appropriately.
11. As part of the course content we will be incorporating our exclusive GFC Skills Awards Development Scheme. We believe this unique approach will provide motivation and aid development in a challenging but rewarding manner. We will ensure that this process is delivered appropriately allowing the child to be relaxed, however, this is not a compulsory element of our course and if any child wishes to not participate then we can accommodate this. Please raise any concerns with a Coaching Staff member.
12. We would consider the facilities used as a very safe environment, however whilst every effort is made in safeguarding, we cannot be held responsible for an individual's possessions during a coaching session.
13. All our coaches hold the relevant qualifications required to facilitate our sessions. These include FA coaching qualifications (at a minimum level 1 standard), CRB Safety Dislosures, First Aid and Safeguarding training.
14. In the event of any child suffering an injury whilst participating in our activities, parents/guardians will be contacted and where appropriate medical advice will be sought. Please be advised that any costs incurred in seeking medical attention (e.g. an ambulance) will be the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian.
15. Please ensure yor child is provided with any medical equipment that may be required, e.g. inhalers. We do reserve the right to refuse participation if the relevant equipment is not provided.
16. There will be occasions when photographs and/or videos may be required for media purposes and perhaps promotional material, e.g. website content, brochures, etc. We will endeavour to ensure that when this situation arises, we will verify that you are happy to allow your child to be included. You must ensure that if you do not wish for your child to be involved in any photographs or videos for this purpose then please inform a member of the coaching staff.
Code Of Conduct
The Guernsey FC Soccer School wants to ensure a fun and enjoyable environment is maintained at all times. Therefore Parents/Guardians/Children are asked to adhere to the following:
1. No foul language or inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated.
2. No food will be permitted whilst participating in a coaching session. However regular water/drinks breaks will be taken, where snacks (if required) can be consumed.
3. Always listen to the coaches instructions.
4. Avoid violence and rough play and help opponents and team mates if and when appropriate.
5. Make every effort to play fair and stick to the laws of the game to help your team and to improve yourself.
6. Accept success and failure, winning and losing, equally.
7. Respect the opposition at all times whatever the results of the games and skill challenges.
8. Raise any issues/concerns/comments at an appropriate time. This will usually be at the conclusion of the session.